Microsoft Lync Server 2010 is breaking down communications barriers and delivering future-ready, software-powered VoIP solutions that deliver streamlined communications to end users while integrating painlessly with existing messaging and telephony infrastructure.
Dialogic® Media Gateways are used worldwide to connect PBX, IP and PSTN voice networks to Microsoft Lync Server 2010 based on the following qualifications, advantages and capabilities.
- Ease of Use, Reliability and Price Performance
- World-class PBX Integration Technology
- Complete range of Basic, Enhanced and Hybrid Gateway Architectures
- Survivable Branch Appliances (SBA)
- ‘Any-to-Any’ Signaling and Routing Functions
- Partner Training and Responsive Customer Support
- Dialogic® Pro™ Services Per Unit Support Plans
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – OEM Hardware
- Listed in the Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program
Dialogic has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 10 years, and has over 20 years of experience in TDM interfaces, protocols, fax and voice compression technologies. Dialogic products have been deployed in over 80% of the Fortune 2000 companies. This tech brief explains how Dialogic products enable Microsoft Unified Communications in multiple scenarios.