Assuring Quality of Service and Satisfying Legal Requirements
Contact centers often face situations in which calls must be recorded. These situations include:
- Calls must be recorded to satisfy legal requirements
- Calls are monitored for training and quality assurance
- Billing must be verified, for example, when contact center service providers have multiple clients
- Managers need detailed statistical reports to evaluate business operations and verify service levels
- Marketing wants to identify products and trends
A call logging application stores information about calls. Call details and associated call history are recorded and tracked, and statistical reports that assess business performance can also be created.
In addition, some logging solutions record agent activity in a CRM system.
Dialogic® PowerMedia™ Host Media Processing Software supports call logging and recording.