Dialogic is a leading real-time communications software company. We are seeking talented UI/UX Designers to join our applications team working on the next generation unified communications platform. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of creating a seamless user experience and a passion for building mobile and desktop applications that are both beautiful and simple to use.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Develop, define and refine UI/UX best practices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement web, desktop and mobile application frontends
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a team-focused attitude.
- Desire and ability to learn new languages and/or frameworks as needed
- An ability to conduct careful, structured analysis on complex problems or requirements to identify effective solutions.
- An ability to independently plan, organize and manage their own work.
- An interest in building modern UIs and their associated technologies, particularly HTML5. We focus on web applications – especially single-page-applications, not web sites.
- User interface redesign of websites using UI technologies.
- Candidates should be prepared to present and discuss a portfolio of past work
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design (RWD) principles
- Experience with open-source and enterprise software stacks such as jQuery, AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of internet communication protocols and data formats, e.g. Ajax, REST, JSON, HTTP and HTTPS etc.
- Some experience of creating and consuming RESTful web services.
- Experience using version control software like Git or SVN.
- Experience with browser testing, cross-browser compatibility, and cross-platform compatibility
- Working experience in MEAN framework (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Hands on experience on SQL and no-sql databases.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like SES, SQS, Beanstalk etc.
- Experience on OOP based languages like Java and java frameworks
- Experience in iOS and Android mobile application development