Note: Dialogic® Host Media Processing Software has joined the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ Product Family and is now known as Dialogic® PowerMedia™ Host Media Processing Software (PowerMedia HMP).
To run PowerMedia HMP for Linux successfully, you need PowerMedia HMP and a suitable kernel.
Complete Current Documentation Set
- GCC 4.1.1 Compiler Support.
- dx_setchxfercnt() API Function Support.
- Added Unspecified G.723.1 Bit Rate in Outgoing SIP Request with SDP
- Added Overlap-Receive Support for Limited SIP-I Interworking Scenarios.
- Added Processing Multiple 18x Provisional Responses.
- Added TLS and SRTP Channel Support Increase.
- Added 33 Frames Per Packet Support (AMR).
- Added Register Authentication Data without Realm String.
- Added Handling non-2xx Responses to T.38 Switch.
- Added MIME Insertion in Outgoing ACK.
- Added Increase in Channel Density for G.711 Codec.
Previous HMP 3.1LIN Releases