The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller supercharges connections between networks, services and subscribers with ease and scale through:
- Superior media and signaling session handling performance
- Native software based transcoding
- Secure Any-to-Any IP network and service connectivity
- Web 2.0 dashboard and management console
The Dialogic BorderNet 4000 SBC is a high performance and highly
scalable border element for peering and access applications in mobile
and fixed networks. The BorderNet 4000 SBC is part of a family of session border controllers from Dialogic that helps service providers and enterprises energize their networks and services with a better way to interconnect and deliver services across diverse IP networks.
The BorderNet 4000 SBC delivers unmatched performance, security, interworking, ease-of-use and advanced routing in a cost effective, compact platform that, with Release 3.2, also provides native software based transcoding. It can help service providers looking to lower operational costs and reduce the complexity of interworking across NGN, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), VoLTE and IPX environments and delivering services such as SIP trunking, residential and business VoIP, Unified Communications, contact center, and wholesale applications.
|The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller WebUI provides an integrated dashboard with real-time contextual views of system health and session performance
The powerful routing capabilities and SIP interworking tools built into the BorderNet 4000 SBC, along with enhanced management capabilities, can help service providers lower operational costs and improve service delivery time through streamlining the complex task of interworking different IP networks and services.
- Delivering residential VoIP and business services including SIP Trunking, hosted unified communications and contact center services
- Applications requiring media transcoding
- Interconnecting IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
networks, IP Packet Exchange (IPX) networks, NGN, mobile and MVNO
- Interconnecting diverse SIP and H.323 networks
- Multi-tenant SBC partitioning
- Detecting and reducing fraud
- IPv4 to IPv6 migration initiatives
- Managing multiple peering partners to optimize traffic costs and improve service quality
Enabling Your IMS Network Transformation
The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller can act as the Proxy Call Session Control Function (P-CSCF) and Interconnection Border Control Function (IBCF) in IMS networks. It is available in a compact 1U platform and also as a virtualized appliance to support Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) applications. You can deploy BorderNet SBCs to connect VoIP peers, IMS networks, and your VoIP customers with your core IMS applications and services, and it integrates seamlessly with Dialogic's Media Gateway Control Function (MGCF), the ControlSwitch™ System Class 4 softswitch, to provide IP-to-IP and IP-to-TDM connectivity. BorderNet SBCs are part of Dialogic's comprehensive portfolio of IMS transformation solutions to help you take your network to the next level.
If you are a current customer and already have access to training and documentation materials, login with your password. If you do not have access, contact your local Dialogic sales representative.