CSP SIP Overview
Important! The SIP stack cannot use VDAC or IPN-2 resources on another node. All resources must be on the same node where the SIP call was received or placed.
The following hardware is required to implement the SIP feature and supporting software applications in the current release:
• CSP Matrix Series 3 Card
• Chassis - Dialogic 2040, 2090 or 2110
• IP Network Interface Series 2 card or VDAC-ONE card for RTP streaming
• DSP-2 card or DSP-ONE card for DTMF tone detection and generation on the PSTN.
Before you can configure your platform to accommodate SIP functionality, you must first have:
• An established, working IP network
• VDAC-ONE card or IP Network Interface card configured
• SIP Product License