Project Manager Israel
Director Professional Services Engineering
The project manager will be in charge of the project planning process and monitor the execution progress to assure timely delivery of the project.
The ideal candidate will have the understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment. Highly organized, with meticulous attention to details, have exceptional ownership and personal skills, work in a fast pace environment as well as effectively interact and communicate with all employees.
- Be a part of project planning and scheduling.
- Develop project plan, determine project barriers as well as risk management.
- Monitor project progress and proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to relevant stake holders.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Maintaining processes to ensure that project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Ensure the adherence to deadlines.
- Follow up on open items and track on-going issues.
- B.A / B.sc – in Computer Science, Industrial management
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in a global environment
- Full proficiency of MS Project and MS Office toolset - an advantage
- Experience in the Telecom industry Vendors/Providers
- Knowledge of Ip Networks
- Intercommunications Skills
- Experience with International Customers
- Fluent in English
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.