Regional Sales Director DACH
Germany, UK, Netherlands
VP, EMEA Sales
Dialogic is a leading cloud-optimized solutions provider for real-time communications media, applications, and infrastructure to service providers, enterprises, and developers around the globe. Based in Parsippany, NJ with offices worldwide, Dialogic works with 48 of the world’s top 50 mobile operators, and nearly 1,000 application developers build and deploy on agile networks.
- Managing Regional Sales activities within allocated region.
- Achieving or exceeding annual goal objectives by
- Defining and executing territory sales plans and growth strategies
- Formulating account plans
- Preparing proposals and responses to the RFIs, RFPs
- Making frequent sales calls and visits
- Investigating new business opportunities
- Developing the targeted accounts in order to maximise revenue potential
- Generating opportunities and revenue within assigned accounts and uncovering new opportunities within the territory through both direct and partner sales activities
- Ensuring the complete realisation of the sale process (from the order entry supervision until the equipment/solution acceptance and payment)
- Maintaining up to date forecast and contact information on Salesforce
- Maintaining customer contact, activities and opportunity records on Salesforce
- To produce an activity report on a weekly basis and other paperwork in timely manner, as requested by direct manager
- Developing strategies for penetrating key accounts
- Understanding customer needs and expectations and providing consultative responses to those needs
- Working closely with Sales Engineering, Product management, legal, finance, and service organizations in crafting detail RFIs/RFPs responses to win competitive bids
- Delivering effective presentations focused on solutions to the customer's need
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with all buying influencers and decision makers.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Presenting to Customers and prospects the complete product range, whilst using both standard material and/or specially customized material that might be required for specifically “tailored” customer requirements;
- Assisting in coordinating all commercial and technical issues relating to pilots, tests, field trials, and other types of evaluations
- Communicating with the Headquarters on product positioning issues and Market development action plan, in coordination with the direct manager
- Involvement in local Exhibition and Road shows, customer briefing, seminars, product launches within the region (as per the HQ Marketing directives)
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact at any level within an organization
- Demonstrated ability and experience meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Ability to deliver professional presentations and offer business solutions at the executive level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as required by the position
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to develop effective business relationships
- Effective communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work effectively without supervision and to self-direct and self-motivate
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) technical, business, marketing and sales
- 5+ years selling experience in a high technology industry, networking and major account sales environment preferred
- Sales Experience and Service Provider contacts in Southern and Central Europe
- Sales Experience and Service Provider contacts in MEA an advantage
- English and French Speaker, German and advantage
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.
Supported browser information