Sr. Software Engineer
The Software engineer will take an active role in development of Dialogic's optimization products and will perform all aspects of software development including requirement analysis, high level design, low level design, coding, unit testing and system integration activities. He/she will be working with other members of the team as part of work assignments. He/she will work in collaboration with other groups in the R&D department.
- Developing and customizing applications to deliver high-availability, high-performance voice services.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of advanced IP telephony services.
- Troubleshooting VoIP customer problems such feature malfunctions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Programing languages: C/C++, shell scripts.
- At least 5 years of Experience in Unix/Linux Environment
- A Bachelor's degree at Computer Science
- Experience in SIP Protocol – Advantage
- SS#7 & TCAP & INAP knowledge – Advantage
- Background in soft-switch architecture – Advantage.
Qualified candidates, please Apply Here with resumes including salary requirements and availability.