Director Systems Architect
As a system architect you will be part of Dialogic system engineer group. As part of the team you will be designing the architecture of the Dialogic SPI products
(Soft Switch, SBC, GMSC, etc.) in NFV and/or IMS environment.
Participate in creating the functional and architectural design of the solution.
Write system requirement documents.
New technologies adaptation and analysis.
A Bachelor's degree at Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Minimum of 10 years' experience in Telecommunication.
Understanding the operator business and way of thinking
In depth knowledge in the following fields:
- NFV – Must – Expert level. Familiarity with a variety of MANO/VNFM solutions.
- SIP/IMS – Must – Expert level.
- Cloud architecture – Must – Expert level.
- Familiarity with a variety of cloud solutions, including: OpenStack, AWS and Azure.
- SS7 knowledge – Advantage.
- TCAP & INAP knowledge – Advantage.
- PRI, CAS knowledge – Advantage.
- Background in soft-switch architecture – Advantage.
- Background in 3GPP architecture – Advantage.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Familiarity with voice networks and the various elements (switching, ISUP, TCAP, INAP, PRI, CAS (E/M Wink, Ground and Loop start) signaling associated with it.
Qualified candidates, please send resumes including salary requirements to: