Service Contracts: Developer Service Agreement
The Dialogic® Pro™ Developer Service Agreement is designed for developers who require an assured level of responsiveness and direct access to Dialogic expertise for their application development.
Developer Service Agreements cover application development support only. Installation, configuration and support of deployed products is delivered either through Per Unit Plans or the Developer Advantage Service Agreement.
The following is a summary of the Developer Service Agreement:
- Access to application development support*
- Software maintenance
- Business hours remote technical support direct from Dialogic
- Eight business-hour response
- One authorized caller
- Access to online problem submission and real-time problem status systems
- Access to senior Dialogic product support applications engineers
- Service request case limits may apply
* Does not include support for installation, configuration and deployed products.
Terms and Conditions
Developer Service Agreement (PDF)
How to Purchase
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now