Service Contracts: Silver Service Agreement for I-Gate 4000, BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 Products
The Dialogic® Pro™ Silver Service Agreement for I-Gate 4000, BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 products is designed for the carrier market including service provider and carriers, who require an assured level of responsiveness and access to Dialogic expertise. The Silver Service Agreement offers Dialogic's business hours service levels.
The following is a summary of the Silver Service Agreement for I-Gate 4000, BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 products.
- Assigned Technical Focal Point
- 8 x 5 Remote Technical Support
- Defined business-hour response times based on Service Request severity (Critical - 30 minutes; Major - 2 hour; Minor - 4 hour)
- Defined business-hour restore and resolution times based on Service Request severity (see agreement for complete details)
- Software maintenance including software fixes, updates, upgrades, and software maintenance releases.
- Hardware Return to Factory Repair Service (see agreement for complete details)
- Access to online problem submission and real-time problem status systems
- Access to senior Dialogic product support applications engineers
- Ability to purchase all optional Dialogic® Pro Advantage Services
- Optional access to Dialogic American, European, and Asia Pacific support centers
Customers purchasing the Silver Service Agreement may also purchase Dialogic Pro Advantage Services separately. This link provides access to more information about the individual Dialogic Pro Advantage Services available.
How to Purchase
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now.