The Advanced Level 1 training course provides an overview on how to install, configure and support Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG) products.
No products related to this Training
This training course provides attendees with the information needed to install and configure the Dialogic® Media Gateway in the Microsoft® Communications Server environment. Dialogic will provide the necessary lab equipment for the hands-on portion of the training. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
- Dialogic® 4000 Media Gateway Series (DMG4000)
This Session is composed of two parts: instructor led lecture and hands-on exercises with Dialogic Media Gateway. Upon completion of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Configure the Dialogic® Media Gateway (DMG) Series
- Set up TDM-to-VoIP and VoIP-to-TDM sample call routes
- Identify diagnostics for troubleshooting
Value Added Distributors, ISVs, System Integrators and Microsoft Partners with experience or interest in OCS projects.
Basic understanding of telephony and VoIP is helpful but not required. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
- Dialogic® 4000 Media Gateway Series Overview (DMG4000)
- Installing and Configuring
- Connecting to the PBX
- PSTN Interface
- Network Interface
- Tracing and Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Tools
- Tracing Utilities
Lab 1: Create an Address Maps rule to remove possible prefix N, S or + for inbound calls.
Lab 2: Dial number conversion using Dialplan
Lab 3: Address Map entry uses regular expression (like OCS) for converting the call address format for inbound or/and outbound direction
- LAB 5: Microsoft OCS setup for gateway integration