The Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax over IP Advanced Training course focuses on how to install and configure the IP-enabled Dialogic® Brooktrout® TR1034 Fax Board and the Dialogic® Brooktrout® SR140 Fax Software. Course material covers features such as placing SIP/H.323 calls and sending/receiving T.38 faxes, as well as installation, configuration and troubleshooting behind a Cisco, Avaya and Alcatel and Dialogic infrastructure. This course also includes detailed information about SR140/Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG) installation and configuration. Also covered is the latest feature set of the Dialogic® Brooktrout® TR1034 Fax Board and Dialogic® Brooktrout® SR140 Fax Software including support of G.711 pass-through mode for FoIP.
ISVs, resellers, technical support engineers and trainers who want to learn more about our IP Fax products, how they work, how to set them up and how to integrate them with Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG), Cisco Gateways, Cisco CallManager (CCM), Avaya and Alcatel IP-PBXs.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Fax over IP, SIP and H.323
Perform Dialogic® Brooktrout® SR140 Fax Software installation & configuration for SIP
Perform Dialogic® Brooktrout® SR140 Fax Software installation & configuration for H323
Increase Troubleshooting expertise for Fax over IP Installations using a Packet Sniffer tool
Gain familiarity with interoperability of IP-PBXs and Gateways (Dialogic, Avaya, Alcatel and Cisco)
This course requires that the attendee has prior experience installing Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax Boards. Fax over IP installation experience is not a prerequisite.
- Overview of Fax over IP, SIP and H.323
- Installation and Configuration
- Troubleshooting Tips for FoIP Installations
- Interworking with Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG), Cisco Gateways, Cisco CallManager (CCM), Avaya and Alcatel IP-PBXs
- "Hands-on" labs include:
- Installation and license activation of 2-port not for resale (NFR) SR140 software
- Sending and receiving fax through Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG)
- Sending and receiving fax through Cisco GW