SDxCentral Demo Friday
January 15, 2016 ,10:00 am – 11:00 am (PST)
Real-Time multimedia focused applications that provide collaborative, contextual and interactive voice video will be a major consumer of resources in evolving virtualized networks. Network Function Virtualization (NFV) promises flexibility, elasticity, automation and a shift away from proprietary hardware with an industry backed framework built on open standards, but interoperability still is a main concern for service providers and other ecosystem participants to speed this technology shift along. In this webinar, Dialogic and Oracle will demonstrate the interoperability between a Virtualized Network Function (VNF) and a VNF Manager to enable automated lifecycle management of applications in a virtualized environment.
In this demonstration:
- Learn the challenges NFV deployments have with rich media processing applications and how they can be addressed
- Discover how Dialogic’s PowerMedia XMS Media Resource Function (MRF) and Media Resource Broker (MRB) applications interoperate with Oracle Communications Application Orchestrator to allow the dynamic deployment of media processing VNFs to give an elastic solution in response to changing traffic demands made by audio conferencing applications
Combining the Dialogic PowerMedia range of products in collaboration with Oracle’s Application Orchestrator provides an extremely powerful solution set. The demonstration will include the following high level steps:
- On-boarding Dialogic’s MRB and XMS MRF using the Oracle Application Orchestrator
- Automated scaling of MRF capacity in response to changing demands in conferencing traffic
Register here for this Demo Friday
Customer Experience – Improving the Look with Visual IVR
Tuesday, 8 December 2015 - 19:00 (GMT) / 14:00 (ET)
Businesses are always seeking means to improve customer service, retention and workflow accuracy. Frustrated customers abhor hearing “Press 1 for this…press 2 for that”. Visual IVR - combining a mobile visual component to traditional IVR, users are given a more natural experience with a combination of web and voice guidance to help them navigate menus more efficiently and eliminate numbered menus. Join APEX Communications and Dialogic during this webinar event to learn how Visual IVR improves the customer experience and can drive new revenue.
What Attendees will learn:
- How the Visual IVR revolutionizes the user interface of traditional voice-only IVR's to both exponentially improve the user experience and consistently deliver high levels of customer service satisfaction, while decreasing calls to agents and lowering overall cost. The APEX Visual IVR easily bridges the gap between mobile, self-service, and customer care with its omni-channel strategies and capabilities.
- Visual IVR is part of a move to multi-media communications, driven by the natural experiences of everyday communications. An important foundation of this migration is software-based media servers, including Dialogic’s PowerMedia XMS, a building block in the APEX Visual IVR solution.
Who should attend:
- Directors, Vice Presidents, and Managers of Mobile Network Operators, Value Added Service Providers, and Enterprises looking to improve the productivity of their call/contact centers by enhancing their (Self-Service) Customer Care.
Webinar Date and Time: Tuesday, 1 December 2015 - 19:00 (GMT) / 14:00 (ET)
Pathways to IPX Innovation
Wednesday, 16 September 2015 - 14:00 (GMT) / 09:00 (ET)
The transformational migration of services to all-IP comes with options and opportunities for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to go beyond traditional approaches in connecting services and networks. In this webinar, industry experts Isabelle Paradis and Steve Heap from Hot Telecom, and Tom Schroer, Director of Service Provider Marketing from Dialogic, will explore ways you can take advantage of this migration to increase innovation and propel your network to the next level.
Key topics will include:
• Monetizing 4G investment with roaming enablement and interworking
• Leveraging the vast amount of intelligence flowing across IPX networks
• Opportunities connecting Wi-Fi networks
•The evolution of voice to VoLTE and the emerging role of WebRTC
We’ll explore ways CSPs can differentiate their offerings and take advantage of new revenue opportunities in the expanded IPX concept and look at new segments and participants like OTT players, enterprises, wholesalers and group MNOs.
Webinar date and time: Wednesday, 16 September 2015 - 14:00 (GMT) / 09:00 (ET)
Media Servers: Powering Tomorrow's Services Today
On January 15, 2015 at 11:00 AM EST we will be hosting a limited engagement webinar with renown telecom analyst Dean Bubley and several Dialogic partners to discuss the role of media servers in VoLTE, TADs, NFV, and WebRTC.
While they are rarely in the limelight, real-time media servers are a critical part of communications networks today. Media servers and Media Resource Function (MRF) software is playing an even larger role as video telephony, recording, and real-time stream processing play a larger part in our daily communications. Several initiatives are driving new media server needs and increased usage, including:
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Telephony Application Developer (TAD) programs
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Web Real Time Communications (WebRTC)
During this webinar, Dean Bubley of Disruptive Analysis will provide a market update on media servers, their role in today’s major telephony initiatives and the new capabilities they are taking on. Dialogic’s product team will provide an update on PowerMedia XMS, Dialogic’s acclaimed media server. In addition, a number of Dialogic partners will provide insight on how they are using PowerMedia XMS with their applications to power the above initiatives.
Online at http://w.on24.com (see register link below)
Diameter Signaling Controllers, Meet Your Future
Why the DSC of yesterday won’t meet the needs of your Diameter networks now
In a very short time, the strategic value of Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs) has increased dramatically. A DSC is now being seen not only as a platform to support Diameter routing, mediation and security but also as a means to interwork, orchestrate and enhance other control plane signaling protocols such as RADIUS and SS7. And the DSC is emerging to play a key role in Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) environments that will fundamentally change how the control plane is utilized in next-generation virtualized IP networks.
Join Tom Schroer – Director of Service Provider Marketing, and Jim Hodges – Senior Analyst for Heavy Reading, as they discuss how service providers are leveraging the next wave of signaling controller functionality today and cover use cases that highlight the additional functionality DSCs will need to meet emerging control plane signaling orchestration requirements.
You’ll learn all about:
- Techniques to mine the value of control plane messages to enhance and differentiate services
- How signaling interworking can reduce service delivery costs and speed up interoperability with other networks
- Accelerating service velocity and reducing costs through signaling orchestration
Day/Date: Thursday, September 11, 2014
Time: 10 AM ET
WebRTC Webinar - Preparing networks for a traffic expolosion
WebRTC is creating vast opportunities for mobile revenue growth, but service providers need to be cautious. More than one billion devices (smartphones, tablets and PCs) already support WebRTC and that number is expected to grow to four billion by 2016. To capitalize on WebRTC, however, service providers will have to overcome countless challenges in managing the sharp rise in video, voice and data traffic on their networks.
Join thought leaders from Dialogic and EXFO on Tuesday, March 25 at 11 AM ET for a webinar to discuss:
- WebRTC technology and its impact on networks
- Architectural requirements of WebRTC implementation, including:
- Internetworking WebRTC, signaling and media with IMS
- Handling HD video
- Dealing with peer-to-peer and client-to-server traffic
The Rise of NFV and the Software Telco. Webinar
On July 11, 2013, Dialogic and Light Reading will present an informative, free webinar that explores: “The Rise of NFV and the Software Telco.”
Service Providers are driving a transformative concept called Network Functions Virtualization or NFV that moves network functionality to software and leverages commercially available IT server and virtualization technology.
Join us as we discuss NFV, and cover the challenges and key criteria service providers should consider when implementing an NFV strategy.
- Criteria to determine which network functions are good candidates for virtualization.
- Virtualizing session border controller functionality.
- Vendor considerations to align your virtualization strategy.
- Use cases that rationalize NFV benefits of virtualized SBCs including increased flexibility, faster service deployment and lower TCO.
Deliver on the Video Promise of NG9-1-1
The rollout of NG9-1-1 provides for enhanced capabilities including the delivery of live video from remote locations. This free webinar explains how to:
- Improve coordination by delivering live streams of incidents as they happen
- Connect multiple parties to a video conference using standard mobile devices
- Enable video calling for the deaf
- Deliver video instructions for life saving interventions in the field
Please join Neil Weldon while he explores how Dialogic media and signaling solutions support the needs of NG9-1-1 today and provide a smooth migration for the rollout of new NG9-1-1 services in the future.