Service Contracts: Platinum Service Agreement for I-Gate , BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 Products
The Dialogic® Pro™ Platinum Service Agreement for I-Gate, BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 products is designed for the carrier market, including service providers and carriers who require an assured level of responsiveness and access to Dialogic expertise. The Platinum Service Agreement offers Dialogic's highest service levels available for these products.
The following is a summary of the Platinum Service Agreement for II-Gate, BorderNet 3000, and BorderNet 4000 products.
- Assigned Technical Focal Point
- 24 x 7 Remote Technical Support
- Defined maximum response times based on Service Request severity (Critical - 30 minutes; Major - 2 hour; Minor - 4 hour)
- Defined restore and resolution times based on Service Request severity (see agreement for complete details)
- Software maintenance including software fixes, updates, upgrades, and software maintenance releases.
- Hardware Advance Replacement Service (see agreement for complete details)
- Access to online problem submission and real-time problem status systems
- Access to senior Dialogic product support applications engineers
- Ability to purchase all optional Dialogic® Pro Advantage Services
- Optional access to Dialogic American, European, and Asia Pacific support centers
Customers purchasing the Platlinum Service Agreement may also purchase Dialogic Pro Advantage Services separately. This link provides access to more information about the individual Dialogic Pro Advantage Services available.
How to Purchase
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us