Monday, February 08, 2010
Parsippany, New Jersey, February 8, 2010 - Dialogic Corporation ("Dialogic"),
a global provider of world-class products and technologies for media and signal processing
, today announced that it will be working with more than a dozen of its worldwide partners at Mobile World Congress to demonstrate new interactive mobile video services and solutions built with Dialogic® technology. The global increase in both mobile subscribers and smartphone use, along with the associated increase in bandwidth available in today's networks, has resulted in rapid growth in the mobile market. In response, Dialogic has significantly expanded its product offerings that enable mobile video
and mobile value-added solutions to position its partners to create the cutting-edge applications that today's mobile consumers demand.
Scheduled demonstrations include:
- Value-added services with HD Voice capabilities created by Unisys
- Video banking, video mail and video conferencing capabilities that are accessible via video-enabled handsets with the APEX Mobile Video Portal
- A location-based taxi ordering application for the iPhone developed by CreaLog
- Video and audio ringback tones, missed call alerts, and mobile advertising enabled by Redmond Software's 3G Platforms
- Video advertising, gaming, messaging, and video call completion to voice (VCCV) from Wavenet
- Video-dating and video-sales services created in conjunction with FORTE - IT
- A video portal for traffic monitoring, TV viewing, and video calling developed by Interactive Media
- Video SMS that can turn a call that terminates as a 3G-324M call into a SIP video call, developed by Roamware
- Video chat, video traffic monitoring, video horoscope and video ads developed by CallTech
- Video conferencing for the Oracle Communications Converged Application Server and mobile video advertising for the Oracle Communications Marketing and Advertising platform
Dialogic will be exhibiting at Booth 2C54. Mobile World Congress will take place from February 15-18, 2010 in Barcelona.
About Dialogic Corporation
Dialogic Corporation is a leading provider of world-class, innovative technologies based on open standards that enable innovative mobile, video, IP, and TDM solutions for Network Service Providers and Enterprise Communication Networks. Dialogic's customers and partners rely on its leading-edge, flexible components to rapidly deploy value-added solutions around the world.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Dialogic and its subsidiaries have over twenty offices worldwide, providing local presence, knowledge and support to serve its customers around the globe. Dialogic's research and development centers are located in Parsippany, New Jersey; Getzville, New York; Needham, Massachusetts; Hyannis, Massachusetts; Salem, New Hampshire; Chicago, Illinois; Fordingbridge, England; and Renningen, Germany as well as Montreal.
Information about Dialogic is available at http://www.dialogic.com/. Also, join our social networking community, the Dialogic Exchange Network (DEN), at www.dialogic.com/den or visit our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages for additional Dialogic news and updates.
Dialogic is a registered trademark of Dialogic Corporation. Other trademarks mentioned and/or marked herein belong to their respective owners. Dialogic and its subsidiaries encourage all users of their products to procure all necessary intellectual property licenses required to implement their concepts or applications, which licenses may vary from country to country.