Service Contracts: Standard Per Unit Plan
Per unit plans harness Dialogic's expertise to help ensure a specific level of availability and performance for Dialogic® products. These plans are registered at the time of purchase and provide service coverage for specific Dialogic product units. They are sold as price list items through Dialogic distribution and reseller channels.
The following is a summary of the Dialogic Pro Standard Per Unit Plan:
- Hardware Advance Replacement
- Technical support for deployed products*
- Software maintenance
- Business hours remote technical support direct from Dialogic
- 8 business hours response
- Available for selected Dialogic Products
- Dialogic® CG Serias Media Boards (New!)
- Dialogic® HMP Interface Boards (DNI Boards) (New!)
- Dialogic® Diva® Media Boards
- Dialogic® DM3 Media Boards (New!)
- Dialogic® JCT Media Boards (New!)
- Dialogic® Brooktrout® Fax Boards
- Dialogic® TX Series SS7 boards (New!)
- Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG) products
- One, and three year contracts are available
* Does not include application development support
SPUP part numbers are included in Dialogic price lists. Specific part numbers are tied to the applicable Dialogic product, and the SPUP orderable part codes are a function of their parent product part numbers, where one (1) year SPUPs have the format xxx-xxx-1S and three (3) year SPUPs have the format xxx-xxx-3S.
- For example: The DMV12004E1PCIW (882691) 120-port Digital E1, voice, PCI part code 882-691 has the following SPUP options
- One (1) Year Standard Per Unit plan code of 882-691-1S
- Three (3) Year Standard Per Unit plan code of 882-691-3S
- Standard Per Unit Plans are sold through Dialogic’s distributor and reseller channels and Dialogic's network of Dialogic Pro Service Partners.
- One and three year contracts are available.
- Standard Per Unit Plans must be bought at the time of product purchase.
- Contracts are registered against individual Dialogic products and cover only those products.
Please note that for consistency, some previously existing SPUP part numbers are being changed to match the new numbering convention discussed above. For details, please see the applicable Product Change Notification, which includes an attachment listing the affected part numbers.
Terms and Conditions
Standard Per Unit Plan Agreement (PDF)
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now.