Service Contracts: Value Per Unit Plan
Per Unit Plans harness Dialogic's expertise to help ensure a specific level of availability and performance for Dialogic® products. These plans are registered at the time of purchase and provide service coverage for specific Dialogic product units. They are sold as price list items through Dialogic distribution and reseller channels.
The following is a summary of the Dialogic Pro Value Per Unit Plan:
- Technical support for deployed products*
- Access to software maintenance releases, implemented in conjunction with the application provider
- Business hours remote technical support direct from Dialogic
- Up to 5 cases per year
- Eight business-hour response
- Available for all Dialogic Products
- One year contracts and some three year contracts available. Check price list for availability
* Does not include application development support
Note: Value Per Unit Plans are required for each installation in order to Support and Software Updates
Value Per Unit Plans are sold through Dialogic’s distributor and reseller channels and Dialogic's network of Dialogic Pro Service Partners.
Value Per Unit Plan (VPUP) part numbers are included in Dialogic price lists. Specific part numbers are tied to the applicable Dialogic product, and the VPUP orderable part codes are a function of their parent product part numbers, where one (1) year VPUPs have the format xxx-xxx-1V and three (3) year VPUPs have the format xxx-xxx-3V.
- For example: The SR140 license for 4 channels that includes T.38 (V.34); Advanced Fax; SIP; H.323; G.711 Fax; voice play/record has a part code 951-104-39 with the following VPUP options
- One (1) Year Value Per Unit plan code of 951-104-39-1V
- Three (3) Year Value Per Unit plan code of 951-104-39-3V
- Value Per Unit Plans are sold through Dialogic’s distributor and reseller channels and Dialogic's network of Dialogic Pro Service Partners.
- One- and three-year contracts are available as published on the Dialogic price list.
- Value Per Unit Plans should be bought at the time of product purchase and are renewable.
- Contracts are registered against individual Dialogic products and cover only those products.
Terms and Conditions
Per Unit Plan Agreement (PDF)
To discuss your specific requirements and for information about purchasing Dialogic Pro Services, contact us now.