The Media Server Markup Language (MSML) is one of the interfaces supported by Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS and is commonly used by applications to control media services. This webinar will provide attendees with an overview and introduction to MSML. This webinar is also a prerequisite to the MSML Application Development with Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course.
Value Added Distributors, ISVs and application developers
The objective of this course is to provide attendees with an introduction to MSML by:
- Describing where MSML can be used
- Outlining the types of Media Server capabilities supported by MSML
- Showing how Application Servers can use MSML to control Media Servers
- Providing samples of MSML requests and responses
Experience in the area of telecommunications, the telephony environment for traditional PSTN, wireless, IP networks and multimedia technologies are helpful but not required.
- Voice and Video services supported by MSML
- MSML architecture and language structure
- MSML execution environment and object model
- Overview of the MSML packages with examples