The Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS : Installation and Configuration webinar provides attendees with information helpful to understanding the software installation process and the basic configuration parameters for setup and operations of the PowerMedia XMS product. This course is intended for personnel that will install and configure the PowerMedia XMS software. This course is one part of the PowerMedia XMS training series.
The target audience for this course includes developers, system architects, operations and maintenance personnel, and managers interested in learning about the Dialogic XMS product.
The objective of the course is to provide attendees with basic skills for the Dialogic® PowerMedia™ XMS software installations and database configurations for deployment and management.
Experience in the area of IP-based multimedia services, and, IP and wireless networks and applications are helpful but not required.
- PowerMedia Extended Media Server
- Feature Highlights for product
- Remote Programing Interfaces
Installations Technical Overview
- Installation Process for ISO Method
- Installation Process for RPM Method
- PowerMedia Console Access
- Verifying PowerMedia XMS Status
- Network Announcements (NETANN)
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (Voice XML or VXML)
- Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP)
- Verification Demos
Configuration Database Technical Overview
- PowerMedia XMS Administrative Console
- System Configuration
- Network Configuration
- License Management
- MSML Configuration
- MRCP Configuration
- HTTP Client Configuration
- VXML Configuration
- RESTful API Configuration
- Protocol Management
- Codec Management
- Routing Management
- Tone Management
- Media Management
- PowerMedia XMS Available Resources
- PowerMedia XMS Documentation