The “DSI G51 Signaling Controller” course provides participants with an understanding of the architecture, Basic functionality, Basic configuration, O&M of the G51 Signaling Controller.
The course agenda is primarily geared towards the Message Router use case which allows the G51 to assume the role of a fully functional Signaling Transfer Point (STP).
The training course combines theory and hands-on exposure.
The target audience for this course includes operations personnel who have a need to manage and maintain DSI Signaling Controller deployments and their managers.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will:
- Understand G51 product functionality/capabilities and how it’s used as a turn-key appliance (Message Router).
- Understand and use G51 management and troubleshooting capabilities.
- In depth knowledge of Signaling System No. 7 (SS7/C7) & SIGTRAN protocols
- Familiarity with IP Networking.
- G51 Signaling Controller Product Overview
- Key features, architecture, hardware review, capabilities.
- User Interface (WebUI, CLI, sftp, Lights Out Management)
- System Administration basics
- Dynamic configuration
- Peer configuration overview (M2PA, M3UA, SCCP) basic configuration
- Basic Message Router Functionality
- Basic GTT and Screening capabilities
- Diagnostics, stats, management reporting, logs, snapshot