The “M3UA Integration training” course provides participants with an in-depth understanding of the architecture and functionality of SIGTRAN’s M3UA signaling protocol with respects to the ControlSwitch system. In addition, this course explains the functionality of the I-Gate Edge as a full-functioning SGP / SGB in the M3UA network. The training course combines theory and hands-on practice.
3 days (24 hours)
Network, operations and maintenance engineering personnel
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand how M3UA signaling is integrated and used in the ControSwitch environment
• Perform a full provisioning of the M3UA elements in the ControlSwitch
• Perform a full provisioning of the M3UA elements in the I-Gate Edge
• Familiarity with IP Networking, TDM basics, Telephony and VoIP principles.
• Good knowledge of SS#7 protocol
• Completion of Basic ControlSwitch (CS-IC) O & M course
• ControlSwitch overview
• M3UA call flow
• M3UA Architecture
• M3UA platform modules
• Installation and safety procedures